Terms & Conditions
Our primary aim is to deliver a world class product which pleases every customer so that every order turns into a positive review.
The terms “we”, “company”, “the company” or “companies” refers to “Authentic Timber Furniture Ltd” for all furniture products ordered from “Authentic Timber Furniture Ltd” or website “https://www.authentictimberfurniture.com” and is trading under “Authentic Timber Windows Ltd” which has been successfully manufacturing timber windows and doors since 2006.
The term “customer” is anyone who orders a product from “the company”.
The term “delivery note” refers to a document, either physical or electronic, you are asked to sign to confirm you have received your order in a satisfactory condition.
For all products in our shop, our delivery time frame is between 6 and 10 weeks, starting from the date we receive your payment.
We have 3 Delivery options for you to choose from, which you can choose when “Checking out” or in “your basket”.
- Self Collection – You can collect yourself from our Warehouse in Ashford, TW15 1AX.
- Standard Delivery – We can arrange a delivery service to you for “self assembly”.
- VIP Service – We can arrange delivery and assembly in required location and take away packaging for you.
For any completely Bespoke Orders, we will advise a delivery date once all details are confirmed and your payment has been made.
We take a lot of time and effort to package all products in a very safe and protective manner to ensure “the companies” product is not damaged in transit to “the customer”.
If, upon delivery, any product is damaged and returned we will replace it asap. Photos of the damage must be sent immediately to us via email.
After a “customer” has accepted delivery, with or without a “Delivery note” being signed, the “company” is not and can not be liable for any damages when the product is no longer in “the companies” possession.
Returns & Refunds
Regrettably, our products are custom made and cannot be returned, unless they do not comply with the description given, are faulty, or are not fit for any stated purpose. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If an item happens to be damaged or faulty upon delivery and is returned to us, we will start to make another one for you immediately. Photos of the damage must be sent immediately to us via email.
Your new replacement will be manufactured again and re-delivered to you within 6 to 12 weeks.
We do not offer refunds as your orders are Custom Made and are placed straight into production once your order is paid.
A few notes to remind our “Customers” of some product discrepancies for the sake of full transparency and so our “Customers” fully understand our product and what to expect. These are not considered as faults and we are not be liable for such changes which are out of our control:
- It is up to the customer to make sure our product will fit through door ways or access points so they can be placed in their desired location.
- All tables with a “Live edge” will not have an exactly accurate width. It will vary as live edges are not straight.
- When designing your furniture, our craftsmen always decide on plank width dimensions to make the product as appealing as possible based on materials available and the style of the grain, so plank widths will vary and are not always equal widths.
- Every product is hand made and all timber is unique so every product will be different.
- Each plank is different and can there for move slightly or adjust itself slightly in time causing inconsistencies. This is caused by varying wood density, moisture content in the air and varying temperature changes. We take no responsibility for slight movement or possible wood cracks that could appear in the future, though this is unlikely.
- Our colour ranges on the website are a guide only and we can not be held responsible for variations between any computer screen and reality.
- Some images also have accessories in the image. No accessories or decorations in any image is included with your purchase. You are buying what is in the “Product Description” only.